Download our brochure to find out more about our services.
At Freight Links International, we understand the need for collaborative infrastructure to provide convenient and efficient services, in order to meet the complexities and challenges associated with the retail sector of emerging markets and rapidly evolving commercial environments.
Our industry experts provide customers with completely customised solutions that improves the unique characteristics of our customers’ supply chain, creating competitive advantage. With the primary consumer demands, cost and resource availability in mind, Freight Links offers end-to-end solutions from factories and distribution centres straight to the retailers.
Our omni-channel logistics solutions together with the best island-wide distribution network allows us to simplify your logistics, whether you’re a mass-market supplier or a small-business shipper. We offer:
- Worldwide air and ocean shipping (FCL or LCL).
- Transportation solutions.
- Storage and 3PL warehousing solutions.
- Optimal load planning.
- Synchronised and time-sensitive delivery to multiple retail locations.
- Greater flexibility and productivity through partial outsourcing.
- High availability of goods and reduction of inventories via deliveries made every weekday.
- Realtime track and traceability.
- Reliability through well-coordinated workflows, dedicated contact persons.
- Highly reliable delivery during seasonal peak times and during promotional campaigns through proactive planning (loading space and personnel capacities, time windows, such as early, night and Saturday delivery).
Customised supply-chain services for garment manufacturers, with value added services such as order sorting, pick & pack, PO tracking & management, buyers' consolidation, IT systems, etc.